Sunday, December 23, 2012

in my heart


                 Assalamualaikum. For the 1st time I know him,hear his voice,I’ve never thought that he will be the one that live in my heart. Since the 1st time I couple, I’ve never met with any guy like him. I never find the perfect man in my life. I’s enough if the guy can accept me with what I have,can understand me,honest and loyal to me.if the guy were handsome,it is a bonus to me.. but outside is not important. What is more important is the heart. He is understanding but sometime he’s like forcing me to speak with him.i know he miss me..i also face the same feeling. But it’s not fair if he sometimes disturb my sleep time.hurm…no matter how,I will do my best to make him happy as long as I can….k,we will meet again..bye2..

from:ayuni apandi(my friend)

No comments:

Post a Comment