Tuesday, July 27, 2010

-super junior-
Eunhyuk revealed “When I heard from SM that our group will totally have 12 members. I also think they were joking me.” He added “At first, I think there’s hidden camera and they were teasing us.”
Good Morning’ the members of Super Junior revealed that they were surprised when they knew they’d debuted with 12 members at first but afterwards, having a lot of members has made them have more confidence.
Leeteuk said “I had to obliterate the prejudice that we all could’t be succeed together first. Afterwards, we’re closer when we saw someone succeeded before we’d use that competition to push ourselves. Becuase using this way made we all were known like nowdays.” He said.
When Super Junior were asked like “Did you guys ever have war of nerves between you guys?” They answered “Yes, we did. But because we’ve passed that time then it made us closer than previous” He said.
Yesung who was known later than all members revealed “Even this time, we can talk about it humorusly but during that time I was very tired. About I was just debuted I’ve to use time about 3 weeks to make myself appeared on the close up shot of the television. At first, there’s only my voice but did not see my face” He said.

No comments:

Post a Comment